Monday, November 2, 2009

Sweet Potato Fries!

If you're sick of regular fries, mix it up with some sweet and spicy fries.
I made this lunch yesterday just from things we already had. super simple.
Grilled cheese (whole wheat bread with American and mozzarella cheese) and sweet potato fries.



Grilled cheese is classic so I won't bore you with directions, but for the sweet potatoes I cut them in half LONG ways. then cut those in 1/2 short ways. so I had 4 pieces, then I sliced those into about 1/4 or 1/2 inch strips. put some sesame oil on medium heat and added the fries. sauteed for about 10 minutes, until cooked through and a bit crispy, every once and a while adding a pinch of cinnamon, salt, pepper and some cayenne pepper (the more the spicier).

SO YUMMY! Fries are Vegan obviously the Grilled CHEESE is not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment