Sunday, September 26, 2010

I don't want to say, "Told you so..."

... but I did tell you so.

after writing my Parenting Magazine Rant yesterday, I opened yahoo to check my email this morning and saw this:


Click here to read the article.

Don't have to worry about insects in human milk now do we?

And just to clarify, it's not just "formula" that I'm against. I'm against all mass packaged and produced foods and drinks. Grow your own food, GATHER your own food. Juice your own veggies and fruits, eat raw. or steamed. Grow organic (it's not enough to just buy it). These recalls on your food and drinks are disturbing, the current food and agraculture industries are not a safe way to nourish our bodies. Keep it simple, keep it local and keep it clean. Am I perfect? No, of course not. Do I do everything I'm saying, all of the time? No, I am still working on doing all of these things. I'm making an effort. I'm trying.

I hope you are too.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment