Monday, November 29, 2010

Momma Monday no. 16

Today is one full week of potty training. Below you'll find my documentation of her progress.


Poop

Some of the diaper uses were when she was being babysat, or when we were running errands. My sister and maybe-someday-sister-in-law both try to get her to pee over the toilet, but her Nonnie is scared she'll drop her or won't be able to get back up again.

This week she also laughed for the first time. She was sitting on my lap in the drive thru (we were at a stop! I put her back in her car seat before we started driving) and we were reading The Very Hungry Caterpillar and she was laughing! really laughing! it was great. She also was laughing at me, just me for no real reason this weekend. I'm loving her little personality!

She has also discovered Brutus and finds him pretty funny. Also very cute.

Her first Thanksgiving was a success! She did pee on my beautiful dress though, while I was holding her incorrectly over the toilet at my in-laws. I ended up having to wear my 15 year old sister-in-law's clothes. I just want to share how much it helped my self esteem that after only 9 short weeks I was able to fit into a 15 year olds clothes. A skinny 15 year olds clothes to be more specific.

There was so much amazing-ness in the last week I feel like I might be forgetting something... anyway, happy Momma Monday! hope you're having a great one!



P.S. My Midwife(s) are blogging!! so excited to share this link :http://phoenixmidwife.blogspot.com enjoy!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment