Thursday, December 2, 2010

DIY Decorating...

...for a birthday party!



The theme for my Husband's 24th birthday is Game Night. I thought it would be nice to do a little decorating even though I'm throwing this party on a tight budget (hoping to not spend more than $100). I have 3 decks of cards and figured I could use my least nice ones for this project. I also picked up some ribbon on sale at the craft store last week. I just hole punched them in the center and then strung the ribbon through. If I did this project again, I'd face the cards in both directions so you can view them from both sides.


I also used a few of the cards to decorate the window in the kitchen.



I will of course be posting many more photos of the decorations and food from the actual party this is just a teaser post.

Happy Thursday!



P.S. Thanks for voting, I really appreciate it. If you didn't know you can vote 1x a day. so please, vote again :)

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment