Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Some Mom Blog Love

So, I've been more and more interested in mothering information since the birth of Sonja, and here are some amazingly interesting articles and blogs from mothers and midwives I've read. Follow, Read or Ignore, either way, here they are:

Peaceful Parenting



An article about the natural age of weaning




babymooninn.wordpress.com


Well I hope that gives you some reading material. Being a new mom has been pretty easy so far and from reading these other blogs I get to see how much easier or harder my day to day really is. They're also very entertaining and informative, since I now associate and understand specifically what they're talking about.


p.s. please keep voting I'm almost on page 7!
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment