Monday, February 14, 2011

Momma Monday no. 27

This past week was a simple but sweet week.  I don't have a lot to share, since not too much out of the norm happened this week.  Except for a new thing she's doing this week, she makes the bbbbbbrrrr sound, while rolling her lips, not sure how to verbally explain it. But it causes her to practically foam at the mouth from all the spit bubbles she makes.  It's pretty freaking cute.  Anyway, here are some photos from the week, starting with Sonja Sweetness's First Dinner Party!

Our friend Natalie really knows how to throw a party!

Name Plates

Cupcake with her Aunt Janay

Dinner

I made some chocolate covered organic strawberries for dessert.


And these Peanut Butter, Nutella frosted and Vanilla cupcakes!

Click here for my recipe.

Friday night we also had a family dinner party since Husband has family from the East Coast visiting.
I had a half a glass of wine AFTER breastfeeding The Sweetness.

She played with her Uncle Michael's hands.

We ate dessert.

Her Grandpa and Great Grandma like to entertain her.

I know the flash blows out this photo, 
but really it just accentuates what I love about this outfit. My Shoes! 
and non-swollen from pregnancy ankles, it was such a relief to get those back!


Sorry, I love this photo of the two of us, but I had to crop her face out :(

On Daddy's shoulders.

Saturday, we went to the Phoenix Public Market's Farmer's Market and I enjoyed some cupcakes from Treehouse Bakery, the same place that catered my vegan cupcakes at my baby shower.
Salted Caramel. SO GOOD.  

And! I cooked dinner that evening from only things we bought at the farmers market (except the pie crust).  A big deal since I haven't really been the lead chef in the kitchen since getting pregnant and giving birth.  But, I think I did a pretty damn good job! 

Sunday, Husband had to work in the morning, so I did a bit around the house, some Target shopping (picture frames and photo albums) and hung out with Sonja.  
Just before walking out the door to run errands.


Hope your're all having an awesome Monday (and a Sweet Valentine's Day)!

No comments:

Post a Comment