I meant to post this at the beginning of June, but since I forgot, I waited until the end. A FULL 6 months since I posted my goals for 2011
So how am I doing and what are my new goals?
1. Smile more (I don't do this nearly enough, for how happy I really am), adding to be more thankful for what I have
2. Take my dogs (and daughter) on more walks. fail. Going to commit to one walk a week!
7. Post more D.I.Y. projects on this blog. This is a constant goal.
9. Practice my self defense techniques, shooting, knife skills and hand to hand. Need to do this!
11. Eat Better, MORE veggies/complete proteins/organic produce and LESS sugar/sucanat. Still working on this, it's a lifestyle change so I'm not sure it will ever get crossed off.
12. Go to Yoga at least once a week. In Progress, although it's been more like once every other week.
13. Practice languages;
1. Balance teaching, working from home and crafting while being a mom.
2. Cook dinner once a week, to give Husband a break and for my own mental health, I miss cooking since he took over.
3. Line dry my clothes again! I got lazy when Cupcake arrived and reverted back to the dryer, but I'm going to utilize this Arizona sun for something if it kills me!
4. Finish my various refurb. projects I've invested in by the end of the summer!
5. Complete the party planning and decor. revolving around Cupcake's 1st birthday. September 24th will be here before I know it!