Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sonja's Birthday Projects

a resource.

Here is a reference for all the projects I did for Sonja's Birthday Party...

D.I.Y. Egg Carton Flowers
Theirs:
examples here, here, and here.

Mine:
I used her old {hardly used} glass bottles as vases,
and metal hangers as the stems.

Pennant Banner
Inspiration:
Their Tutorial

Mine:

Labels and Tags
Inspiration:
More photos here.
Tutorial here.

Mine:

I printed everything on clear labels 
and then stuck them to the shipping label.
I don't own all those cute scrap booking supplies so
I worked with what I had.

Giveaways and Thank Yous.

To avoid lots of extra waste and plastic like this:

I ordered these: 
Green Start Books available here.
All gently used of course!  No extra waste here :)

Hope you like my detailed projects from Cupcake's First Birthday, here's to many more birthday parties!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment