Saturday, October 15, 2011

Technology Cleanse

I've been busy all day purging all my old email, you tube, myspace accounts.  I hate that those things are left lingering when you can't remember logins and passwords.  So, I made extra effort to find all my loose data and download, and close accounts.  I feel better already.

AND! here are a few videos I found while deleting everything:

My aunt and nephew in San Diego a few years ago...

Fall Out Boy and New Found Glory concert

Another NFG Video.

I guess I'm glad I cleaned out my digital alter egos and now I can focus on consolidating all my digital life into one nice space... either that or back it all up so I have it in a format available to me if this whole internet thing goes to shit.

Happy Digital and Technological Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment