Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Another Birthday, Another Party.

If you've been following this blog for a while you may have noticed the amount of birthdays we go to.  This has been the year of birthdays!  Just to name a few, my mom turned 50, my sister 21 and my daughter? 1!  This past weekend was my Uncle {and boss} 's Birthday.  He's into vintage cars, so my aunt had a "car auction" {people won the contents in the trunk not the car!} using Larry bux which I designed and printed for her.  Lots of other cute details too, you'll see...

Outback, tents and cars set up.

All the fun was on the patio, but it was so cold I headed inside.

The centerpieces my Aunt made, there are drinks and ice in the tub (along with solar lights- brilliant).

The tents.

Uh, this fire place was not here, at Thanksgiving, last week... 
but I guess that's normal for an architects house?

Catered by Famous Dave's.

My Uncle as a kid.

And now, with his awesome wife, in her custom shirt for the party, everyone got one.
He LOVES Firebirds (the car); hence the logo.

My Aunt hired this "crazy bag lady" as entertainment.

I think this picture might say it all.

My other Aunt capturing the whole thing on film.

Some Larry Bux I designed with the help of Illustrator and Photoshop.

The Husband.

The wardrobe details.

The Drinks.

And thanks to my mom, a photo of the two of us!

Hope you all had a great weekend, it was nice to get out while Sonja enjoyed some Aunt and Uncle time of her own.  Happy Tuesday!



1 comment: