Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wedding Dress Wednesday. {E&MWedding}

It's Wednesday and I thought I'd share some wedding planning photos.  I'm already married but I'm surrounded by wedding planning, last year it was my brother in law, this year it's my sister in law.  This past weekend we headed out to David's Bridal to see her top picks for wedding dress.  Of course, I'm not going to post a picture of the dress she picked but the other two are equally beautiful. So without further adieu...
Cupcake wanted to dress up too, so we tried out some birdcage veils. 
Okay, you didn't think I wouldn't give you a *peek* at the dress, she picked, did you?
BUT, that's all you get, if you want to see the whole thing you'll have to check back next June!

-Jenn

          *Want more instant posts? follow along with me on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr*

No comments:

Post a Comment