Sunday, March 17, 2013

D.I.Y. Postpartum Witch Hazel Pads

Here's a quick video from during my labor.  I found this trick before Sonja's birth and it helped my yoni {perineum} so much after my last birth I knew I'd need some for this birth.  So, once I knew this was the real deal I grabbed the supplies and let my sister in law make a batch for me.

What you'll need:
super absorbent maxi pads
witch hazel
a freezer

Add witchhazel to maxi pads and freeze.  Use immediately following the birth {as in within the hour}. Repeat as frequently as necessary.



Happy Home Birthing or Yoni Healing!
Jenn





You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

p.s. if you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your vote. Click the banner below and then the owl on the left. {No email required and no spam generated! promise}
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment