Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Klein Castro Maternity Documentation

I've been doing photography for a few years now, my most recent projects have been maternity and birth photography.  I love working with families documenting special occasions and I can't think of anything more sacred or special than a new life.  I was honored with photographing Jenica and Ryan recently during their pregnancy and then again at their birth.  Here are a few of my favorite images from the Maternity session...
This might be my favorite shot, since the couple thought they were in the background, I always find myself smiling when I catch a real moment.
The couple had a coed baby shower, football themed and everyone signed the football instead of a guest book, and to top it off, baby was born on Superbowl Sunday!

More maternity and photography images on my professional site: JenniferLindSchutsky.com



No comments:

Post a Comment