Monday, November 6, 2017

Top 10 Antique and Vintage Shops in Phoenix

I love living in Phoenix, we have so much good food and small businesses here that I really have a hard time deciding if or when we should move to Kauai, at least full time, because I know I'll miss so much here.  One of our favorite activities to do as a family is thrift or treasure hunt.  Husband always finds the manly section of the shop or vintage cookware, while I'm obsessed with furniture and home goods.  Here's a few of our favorite shops in Town if you're interested in starting your Treasure Hunting Adventure!

1. Sweet Repeats Boutique - Found in a strip mall of other antique shops this one is where I got my giant china cabinet and they offer lots of adorable handmade items as well.

2. Melrose Vintage - Shabby Chic - This one is pretty feminie but has lots of good finds, that's the fun of exploring, each shop offers something different.

3. Brass Armadillo - This one is a giant building with so many shops and aisles you can easily get lost for hours.  There's an extensive selection here.

4. Retro Ranch - I drive past this one everyday on my way to work and it's a fun stop along the Melrose District.

5. McAlpine's Soda Fountain and Antique Shop - The kids love this one because they get a fancy shake and then I go to the adjacent antique shop and look for vintage pyrex and they have a decent selection of clothes as well!  They also have a huge selection of patio tables which I always want to buy 10 of.



6. Zinnias at Melrose - CLOSED 
We love Zinnias.  Husband was the first to shop there and came home raving about how cool it was.  Now I'm addicted and I go in there at least once a week just to check out their couch selection.  What can I say I've got a thing for couches.

7. Modern Manor  These Mid-century Modern treasures are  

8. Sweet Salvage- adorable shop located on Cave Creek

9 .White Dove Thrift Shoppe - I haven't been here yet but it's on my list of places to go so I thought I should share it, if you're looking for somewhere new too!

10. Antique Gatherings - Same with this one, I drive past it but haven't been in, have you? Is it a fun place with lots of unique items.


Where have you found amazing treasures at in Phoenix? I'm always on the hunt for more unique gifts and historic items, sometimes I think about all the hands that have held an object and the moments they're been present for, so interesting to think of the lives objects live.




No comments:

Post a Comment