Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Lelli Shop + La Luna Henna

Last week I was asked to do henna at an adorable boutique in Arcadia here in Phoenix at the Lelli Shop!  I'm embarrassed to admit I'd never heard of it until they contacted me, but let me just tell you how much I adore this little shoppe!  The event itself was a women's wellness event talking about yoni steaming and featured a tarot card reader, myself and the most yummy snacks.  I felt at home, everyone who sat in my henna chair was friendly, considerate and interesting.  I'm not much of a small talker, and usually I'm focused on my work, however each person who sat down shared a small story or asked more about me and it was a refreshing experience, I forget how much I love connecting with others until I actually do.  Most of these people I'll never see again, but there they are in the world wearing marks of my art, and that is just the beauty of henna. It's pure magic and I love that I get to share it with others. Anyway, I loved the shop so much I wanted to share some of my favorites I found exploring the space...
// hi adorable copper glazed ceramic air plant holders. 

// custom requested elephant.  I don't normally do animals so it's a bit out of my comfort zone, but thanks to her reference (sorry, I didn't see an original artist) I was able to modify it just enough to make it my own.
 so many beautiful air plants!
 G R A D I T U D E .
 also can we get more copper candles in my life, please and thanks. | vim + vigor
 obsessed with this planter and kai.
 perfect pouches for henna, oils, malas or money.
 beautiful bralette.
 I can never have enough art supplies.
 // excited to try some of these new tarot and mantra decks, manifesting and reflecting are a huge aspect of my spiritual growth.
 herbal blends from dust and dew. 
if you are looking to heal your yoni, regulate your cycle, support fertility, track fertility to prevent pregnancy, these ladies will help you find herbs to heal your body.
 // and finally, a look at some of my quick work for the wonderful humans at the event.




No comments:

Post a Comment