Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Sunday Funday; The McSchutsees go to a Baseball Game.

 This last weekend we went to an Arizona Diamondbacks game.  I'll admit I'm not into sports or stadiums, but I did want to join in on the family fun with the kiddos and so I tagged along to the game my mom gifted us tickets for.  The girls opted to wear red in team spirit and I think you'll agree Vera really committed, with her red shoes and red pajama pants under her red sparkly dress.
I knew I should have ate lunch before we got there, but as soon as we walked in I was starving goodbye weekly lunch budget hello overpriced nachos!  // America's Taco Shop
I saw someone else with a churro dog but when I ordered mine they were out of vanilla and sprinkles so they made me a chocolate one.  It's a donut sliced into a bun, a churro inside, topped with ice cream and whipped cream and chocolate and caramel.  We promised the girls ice cream but I opted for this instead for all of us to share!
We had a good time, minus the people in front of us climbing in and out during plays and pitches.  What are your favorite sports teams and activities in Phoenix?  I think we're going to hit up a Phoenix Rising Soccer Game next.  Have you been to either? Which do you prefer? 



No comments:

Post a Comment