Saturday, September 22, 2018

Melissa Maternity

I'm trying to get better about sharing my professional work here, my photography work.  I keep going back and forth on what to post here, how to break up my brands but I guess sharing a bit of everything is what keeps this space interesting.  So here's a glimpse at one of my favorite maternity sessions here in Phoenix, with one of the most beautiful mamas I know.  Melissa.
 //proudly wearing her endometriosis bracelet, because it was such a part of her journey to motherhood.
 //love me some creosote.
 //and sun flares.
papa to be couldn't be here, as he was deployed for the end of her pregnancy, so we incorporated as many touches of him as we could. 
 getting creative.
 //sisters.
motherhood//mood.

but also check out Jenniferlindschutsky.com for my full services of photography and art.  until next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment