Thursday, January 3, 2019

Green Mandarin, my favorite 2019 uplifting oil.

Did you guys see my last post on Lemon?  I'm currently obsessed with all things citrus.  Even my mom was asking what I was diffusing when she smelled doTERRA's newest oil; Green Mandarin.  It  has a beautiful citrusy, yet slightly sweet and floral aroma that you'll love. Green Mandarin is not only known for its citrusy scent, but for its soothing properties for the nervous system and can be supportive of healthy digestive function.*

The most common way I use my citrus oils is by diffusing them. doTERRA's Green Mandarin is great for creating a soothing and uplifting environment when diffused. Diffuse with Basil, Sandalwood, Lavender, or Spearmint to experience the positive emotional benefits of these essential oils.  I keep a bottle in my car, bathroom and office. (yes, I have several bottles of every oil because LRP points baby - if you don't know, email me, it's how I get so much free oils every month!)

"Green Mandarin essential oil is pressed from the unripened fruit of the mandarin tree, while Red Mandarin essential oil comes from a more mature fruit. Green Mandarin is known for its soothing properties for the nervous system and can be supportive of healthy digestive function.* Limonene, one of the main chemical components of Green Mandarin essential oil, is renowned for its surface cleansing properties. Limonene may also help support cellular function, along with γ-Terpinene. Green Mandarin may provide antioxidant support and help support cardiovascular health.*

May help soothe the nervous system when taken internally.* Incorporate into your oral hygiene routine to promote healthy-looking teeth. Take one to two drops to help support healthy immune function and response.* Diffuse with Basil, Sandalwood, Lavender, or Spearmint to experience the positive emotional benefits of these essential oils."

When diffusing: I use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
For internal use: It's suggested to dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.

For more information about d?TERRA Green Mandarin, check out its Product Information Page;

 All these products can be found at doterra.com my enroller ID is 1767826 for those looking to purchase oils at wholesale rates, using my ID grants you access to my top secret Facebook group and a network of over several thousand like minded customers and resources that's growing everyday.  So don't forget to enter it when ordering. 


No comments:

Post a Comment