Thursday, August 27, 2020

Day 14 Camping in Montana

After Missoula we drove into Bozeman Montana and I'll be honest you guys it's one of the cutest town I've seen and there was even a single qualified immunity protest and I just wanted to hug the gentleman! Anyway, we stopped for food but the kids were obnoxious and difficult so we just stopped for honey and coffee then went on our way.  I honestly could drive back right now for some of this Montana Bee Co honey varieties.  We've almost finished a whole jar of ginger infused honey. After the honey, beeswax and coffee we made our way to our campsite - only disclosing exact locations on my patreon for members.  The drive was gorgeous and even had snow capped mountains in July!  The waterfalls were clear blue and everything was right in the world.  Drank my coffee in the morning sitting in a stream talking with my daughter.  Life could not be more beautiful. 

So many variety of infused creamy honey.
Rockford Coffee Shop for our espresso to go.
Small Town Perfection.
Can you see that perfect waterfall among the trees?
got in late and the fire didn't last long, but we were lucky to find a spot when our first choice site was full.
woke up to this impressive view.
and this big kid!
This is our new parents only tent, it's been a rough transition getting the kids to sleep with the dogs and not us while camping but they're getting more comfortable with the idea.
morning convo with S. 
Me not believing this is real life but I REALLY do deserve all the happiness nature offers me.







No comments:

Post a Comment