Thursday, November 23, 2017

Camping in September

 Hey look at all these beautiful fall leaves and clear skys. I just found all these images I thought I posted, but here's a glimpse into our camping trip from September.
 Lockett Meadow always get's crazy busy the end of September early October, so we opt for a more hidden trails still packed with Aspens.  I actually don't even know where this is, we just drive around the general area following forest roads.  Which is how I highly recommend camp site hunting.
 Once we found somewhere and set up, our friend got out his red rider bb gun to let the girls practice shooting, here's Husband and the girls going over safely handling firearms and practice shooting.
 Sonja actually hit the can, she's a great shot.
 This was also one of the first times I was able to try out the slack-line, unfortunately everything was rocky and the grass was sharp not ideal for falling so I mostly just practiced getting up and down.
 Vera's Turn.
 And the grown ups wanted to shoot too.
 as it cooled off we started a fire. // barefoot Sonja.
 And isn't this pine cone so cool it's almost looks like it has wheels.
 Sick dog in her gangster sweat suit, glad to update she appears to be doing 100% and her tumors are gone.
 Sonja serenading us with her harmonica and songs from the roof of the Jeep.



No comments:

Post a Comment