Thursday, August 13, 2020

Road Trip 2020 Day 1

Facebook won't let me upload batch albums anymore, plus I don't really want them owning the rights to the images of my kids and family on our travels, so I'll be sharing them here without much context.  Still a public space for those interested to see what a typical travel day looks like for us.  Where I love spending my time.  Who I love traveling with and why we do what we do.  I spend all year saving for a summer adventure with my kiddos and nothing (and no one) ever will stop me. This is my parenting purpose...
In a time when Arizona was peak outbreak with covid, I ditched the city and met friends in the middle of a small town and my children played.  With other humans. It really was the most beautiful and profound moments of my mothering life.  We spent the months preceding with minimal contact of others and I knew that I wanted this summer for them to live in nature and see people.  People aren't petri dishes, we have immune systems and we can was our hands and avoid sharing drinks with others, we don't need to live in fear, we just need to be responsible.  Mental health = physical health. 
we played in a river. 
found beautiful rocks.
sat with the trees.
shared stories with our children.
and stood on rocks. | thanks cameron for snapping some photos of me. All photos edited with my custom presets JenniferLindSchutsky.com for more photography work.
& emily did some yoga.
Become a member on Patreon for my camping + road trip guide coming this fall.  It will be free to members and self published for sale elsewhere. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment