Wednesday, August 4, 2010

D.I.Y. Baby Growing

Baby (a.k.a. Cupcake) is due end of September and/or early October. We are waiting to find out the gender of the baby until She or He gets here! We're doing a home birth (or at least planning on it) and working with an amazing midwife, Shell Walker, LM. We plan on doing this whole parenting thing as naturally as possible, which is really hard to explain to family and friends when they keep asking me where I'm registered. I have to keep reminding them babies actually NEED very little, food (a.k.a. my boobs), shelter, and love. But, because people kept asking, I made a wish list of other items such as diapers and accessories for people to get ideas from (and I did end up registering for a few items, just in case). If you're planning a natural parenting style check out the products on my wishlist. Happy Baby Growing!

19 Weeks:


Dressed up at 20 Weeks:


29 Weeks:


more to come later...


I'm now 31/32 Weeks but being this big, it's hard to want to step in front of a camera. I promise to post a new one soon :)



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment