Monday, August 23, 2010

Momma Monday; Yoga Momma Photography Series

Being that I'm 35 weeks and counting I thought it was about time to take some maternity photos. However, I didn't want to do something cliché or superficial, I wanted it to be significant to me, and this baby. So, since I've been striving to maintain my yoga practice throughout this pregnancy, I thought a Yoga Momma photoshoot would be perfect. For my weekly Momma Monday update I'm sharing the images from my photoshoot (since I'm a control freak, I directed the photoshoot, had my sister take the photos and then I edited them):







Happy Yoga Practicing!

p.s. I also was lucky enough to have a second shoot with 2 talented photographers which I should get prints of with in the next few weeks, check them out at Creative Motion Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment