Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pine Cones! ... For Sale?

or how about, going into nature and absorbing it. and breathing it. and enjoying it. and picking up a few pine cones on your journey out and about?

Also, when did they become Christmas decor? I mean they're beautiful and I'd put them all over my home, but I don't think they have anything to do with Christmas-except they look like little mini trees (the trees they come from). They have to do with nature. I love them because they represent new life, and who doesn't love bringing nature into our homes?

But, SCREW YOU, MICHAELS ARTS AND CRAFTS FOR SUPPORTING THE COMMERCIALIZATION of NATURAL RESOURCES.

These and so many other wonderful things that you can get just by interacting by nature should not be bought or sold. They should be enjoyed and loved and experienced.

I know, it's my own fault I was at a strip mall and I deserved to be disgusted but it still pissed me off.


That's just my rant for the day. I hope you take the day to think about nature and all of it's awesomeness, not how it can be converted from the living to the dead, nor how it can be bought or sold.

This "Thanksgiving" I'm thankful for the beautiful world we have around us, sorry to all the native peoples of this planet forced onto tiny plots of reserved land. I hope you find ways to once again live in harmony with nature, by any and all means necessary. I promise to raise my daughter to respect the world around us and native, primitive lifestyles.


love.



Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment