Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Too Much Matryoshka?

Never.
little salt and pepper shakers (only because I had a coupon)

All this from Cost Plus, World Market. The Sometimes Sweet Blog alerted me to the serving plates; thanks! Also, they had napkin rings and place card holders but I thought this would be sufficient, that, and I ran out of money. My sister bought me the first set of plates for my birthday, but I had asked for the serving plates. Since, she got the wrong ones, I didn't return them rather just bought the other ones also, then I had another coupon and some late birthday money so I bought another set with the salt and pepper shakers. I think I'll stop there, although paper-source.com has some Matryoshka Measuring cups!!

Well, that's my consumerism update as of late. Hope you enjoyed it!

p.s. please vote for my blog by clicking below! thanks!!.
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

No comments:

Post a Comment