Friday, September 2, 2011

Why I Love my Husband {part 1}

1. He cooks for me and Sonja EVERY NIGHT!

frying okra {from the farmer's market}

Prepping the saitan for a country dinner.

Boiling potatoes for mashed potatoes, again for Country Dinner

Vegetarian Pot Pies!

I LOVE pot pie and haven't had them enough, 
since they usually have meat in them.

Okay, I'm a little food obsessed and these are only 2 meals but I mean, everynight?!  It's great to have someone make dinner after "babysitting" all day.  He cooks, I bake.  and I like our household that way.

Also, {2.} last weekend he pulled all the weeds in the front yard, {because it was making both of our O.C.D. surface} while it was 119* F outside.  My yard looks amazing!  and he didn't even get sunburned this time.

Reason 3. He brings me water in bed everynight/morning.  I drink 1-2 glasses of water a night, so about the time he gets up for work, around 5 or 6am I need a refill but I'm too tired/lazy to get it myself and he always does it for me.  It's the little things that make him sweet.

There are oh so many more reasons but these ones are making my heart happy right now.  Hopefully, I can make a few more lists and continue this feature later.  Maybe I can even get a mini date in this weekend to somewhere like, I don't know... Postino's?

Anyway, if you love your significant other, make a list and link it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment