Thursday, November 24, 2011

Link Love no. 7



These are the 6 free ways we avoid getting sick and therefore eliminate OUR need for vaccines, such a good list!

THIS.  is such good information about intervention free labor pain, you CAN labor without drugs and epidurals, here's how.

This made me laugh out loud. (although, SRSLY 20 kids? How about taking a break to enjoy the ones you have??)

Some Placenta talk (and my photographs (NOT of placentas)  in the background) on the news!

Loving this blog I just found AND THIS RECIPE for Deodorant!

Heartbreaking to see artwork removed or destroyed.  Public Art DOES include graffiti!  The 'public' are the ones putting it there!

Love this mama's blog and her personal, heart felt posts.

Katie's post about anxiety was just what I needed to read.  I've been having anxiety this past month and its  comforting to know I'm not the only one who feels like that.

For those of you who think making fun of Hitler is funny and also know a few things about Glocks. Enjoy.

Oh and of course, more breastfeeding debates. To cover or not that is the question... and I think you all know what my answer is.

I am loving this blog! you might have to use google translate because it's in spanish, but the photos of the D.I.Y. projects are amazing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I love your blog!!

    - BLinded By the Light :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete