Sunday, November 6, 2011

Whirl Wind Weekend.

This weekend was a bit overwhelming and amazing.

Although I experienced most of the weekend with a sore throat I still had a great time with the Harvest Festival, Best Friend visiting, last minute dinner party, day date with a sweet gal who lives too far away all followed by Danny and Janay's Wedding!!  Finally!

At the Midwives:






Last minute dinner party at our house:









Post Party Play Time, this hat was in my old dress up / Halloween costume bin my mom brought over.

She looks like a cart lady with these bins and it on...

At the Wedding:
Flower Girl.

Caramel Apple Thank Yous?! 
yum.















Friends.

Love this lady.

Shoes and Flames. {and B.'s tattoos too}

Hay Ride.



Happens every damn time.



Hope everyone had a great weekend, and if it was busy like mine, I'm sure you all need to sleep in on Monday like me {fingers crossed!}

No comments:

Post a Comment