Friday, December 23, 2011

It's Better to Give than to Receive.

Especially when you're giving handmade. Here's what I've gotten this fall for various gifts...

This, for my friend Alex, for her belated Birthday.
and this one too.


Duck Print for Sonja's Room
And this matching Mallard Print too.

This Print, For Our Home

I have a few other practical things too, like this, this and this

Everyone else is getting Home Made Vanilla Extract in vials from here! and I might sew a few items too for people who were extra thoughtful to us this holiday season, because I DO want people to know I love them, I just don't want to buy stuff to prove it.  

Happy Handmade Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! How did you do the vanilla extract? I have done it before with vodka and real vanilla bean pods, which turned out well :)

    ReplyDelete