Friday, December 28, 2012

Fall 2012 Garden Update no. 2

What's growing in our garden this Fall, an update...
We invested in these lovely metal yard dividers to keep the dogs out of the garden.
They sort of work.
 Here's what the whole garden looks like.

This is Oregano I purchased at Trader Joe's and have been too busy to replant. 
This is our Spaghetti Squash. {it doesn't look this good after the "cold" front we've had this week, but I think it will come back just fine in a few days.}
Kale and other leafy greens sneaking in the photo. 
I was so excited to see this little tomato plant, but when I checked on it today, I couldn't find it.
That cold front must have killed it. 
Spring salad mix. 
Pumpkin! 
My Fairy Tale and Italian Squashes were doing good up until a few weeks ago, I think they're done for, but here's to hoping. {I still water the whole area, so they might make a comeback} 
Fairy Tale Squash {up until a few days ago, now it's looking pretty gone} 
Carrots! 
Sugar Pumpkins {also probably gone after this cold front} 
Look how nicely they were coming in! 
More Pumpkins 

Thanks for following along with our garden progress, I'll post again when we get some produce to eat! Hopefully, we won't have to wait too long!

-Jenn





You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

p.s. if you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your vote. Click the banner below and then the owl on the left. {No email required and no spam generated! promise}

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment