Monday, December 10, 2012

Link Love no. 16

Holiday Card sneak peak.


Haven't shared any links I love lately, I guess that's because I just pin everything I want to remember, but here's a few links worth sharing, so enjoy...


Kid friendly slow cooker ideas.  Perfect during my pregnancy!

I love this postpartum print out, too bad I lost the source {please comment if you know!}

Sweet story of a celebrity home birth.

you know I'm a sucker for lists!  To Do printable!

My car WILL be this organized before baby gets here!

A great health article.  A little information about health and ecology and why you can't have one without the other.

I am loving this photographer.

I may have watched too many breech births on youtube last week, here is my favorite. I really needed to see how calmly each one was handled, as the concern of a breech baby is a little overwhelming to me.



You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

p.s. if you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your vote. Click the banner below and then the owl on the left. {No email required and no spam generated! promise}
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment