Thursday, May 30, 2013

Eschut Rehearsal Dinner

It was my Sister-in-law's Wedding this past weekend.  So, I thought I'd share some of my favorite details from the rehearsal dinner and next from the actual wedding.

After the rehearsal at Heritage Square {the wedding venue} we headed to Brat Haus. Husband and I love this restaurant so we were really excited, the bride & groom to be took our advice and chose this location for their awesome dinner {and even more thankful, the groom to be's father approved it}.

Before the were Mr & Mrs! 
Family
and Guests
a few of the groomsmen
more family.
more bridesmaids & groomsmen

The BEST appetizers (Fundido)
just a few drinks from their menu
my beet & goat cheese salad!
everyone else enjoyed some brats & sauerkraut. 
W&G 
Lovely out of town family.
East Coast family!
Nonno & his granddaughters 
Cousins. 
Husband and I {with Wayne and #drunkgretch photo-bombing}
Hey JUDY! you made the blog ;)
Husband's Nonnie and Aunt!
And another Aunt! {with her nephew}
Nonno and his favorite sister.
Sisters-in-law by relation.
Cousins.

...and those were a few of my favorite photos!

I actually didn't take any from the wedding, BUT my sister-in-laws used my camera the whole night.  So,I'll be sharing those next along with a few D.I.Y. posts next week from the wedding prep.

Thanks for following along with Eschut's wedding!
-Jenn





You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

p.s. if you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your vote. Click the banner below and then the owl on the left. {No email required and no spam generated! promise}
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. Looked like a great night! So sorry we had to miss it.:( Wayne looks like my Uncle Leo (Grandpa Maidment's brother). That's a good thing.

    ReplyDelete