Saturday, September 28, 2013

Caprese Skewers {using cupcake topper tooth picks}

For Sonja's birthday I wanted to use the basil from our garden so I decided to make Caprese Skewers and I found these adorable owl cupcake toppers {tooth picks} at Michael's Arts & Crafts of all places and here's a cute trick for anyone else planning an owl party or really any event with appetizers.
I picked SO much basil, washed it and assembled.

I started with a leaf closest to the owl so when they were done it looked like they were in a tree! 
then added a ball of mozzarella another leaf {I'm trying to use them up!} and an organic cherry or grape tomato! 
Aren't they adorable?!




You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

p.s. if you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your vote. Click the banner below and then the owl on the left. {No email required and no spam generated! promise}
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. Jen I love the owl toppers! They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete