Thursday, October 24, 2013

Happy First Birthday Cleo & Clementine!

I first met Monique though etsy when I ordered an adorable lace and ruffle one piece lingerie after my first daughter was born.  She was so sweet, she met with me to get my measurements and then surprised me with a ruffle skirt for my daughter.  I've kept in touch with her since then and have a had a few sewing sessions with her as well.  When she opened Cleo & Clementine last year I was so excited to attend the grand opening event!  I had to restrain myself from buying everything in the store!  I can't believe that was already a year ago!  Since then, they've expanded their space and added a few new local vendors to their selections.  This past Friday they had their one year celebration and we were so excited to see the new space!

LOVE the new features and displays! 
Delicious snacks and sparkling drinks!
Would love to sport one of these headbands on my birthday!
Sonja loved this dress. Might have to snag one up for her! 
Beautiful new jewelry by XAPPALAND.
Perfect Party Dresses!
Some body products by West Third Brand and Herbivore Botanicals.
My friend Jaxon got the best lemon smelling beard tonic.
How cute are these curly earings?! They remind me of this Little's pig tails. 
Monique's line, Ouma, is the most elegant dresses and skirts I've ever seen...
They just make me want to host a party.
and get married again.
I also love how the shop incorporates vintage accents with modern fashion.
And little displays like these scissors and thread make the artist in me so happy!
Love the texture and colors of these details.
Thanks again Monique for hosting such a lovely little gathering, you're such an inspiration!

and before I forget; just this past Wednesday, they launched their website.  So now you, too, can find all their boutique goodies in one place.  You can also find them on facebook, and Instagram.

xoxo
-Jennifer




You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

p.s. if you have a moment, I'd really appreciate your vote. Click the banner below and then the owl on the left. {No email required and no spam generated! promise}
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment