Thursday, September 18, 2014

Welcome Finley Ryan {a recent newborn photo session}

My sweet friend, Cameron and her family got a new addition a few weeks ago.  I offered to snap a few newborn photos for them yesterday and I thought I'd share a few of them with you...
Of course, you can't not put baby in a vintage suitcase if you have one laying around {from Whitehouse Designs}. 
I played around with some glaussian blur, can't decide how I feel about it, yes it's all dreamy and vintage-y but I like crisp photos... still playing around trying to find my style.
It's fun to have baby models to test out new lenses {no filter above}
Mom and Dad weren't planning on being in the photos but I snapped a few anyway, and I always love outtakes more than the posed images, especially this nursing one to the right. 
Sisters. {heart gush}. 
a little startled by big sister's kiss but too sweet not to share.
I thought my scale was calibrated, but I think this sweet plump is much bigger than 6 pounds.
Thank you Finley for letting me take your pictures and not hating it too much.


I'm still learning and exploring my photography skills.  I'm mostly self taught {like almost all of my art skills} and I'm always looking for more inspiration and resources, so if you have any suggestions I'm listening, comment below!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Jenn.
    Aunt Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! So tiny! That was so nice of you to snap up these precious pictures.

    Lauren / And Together We

    ReplyDelete