Thursday, December 7, 2017

Goddess Provisions Mystery Box Review

I am so excited to share the details of my Goddess Provisions Mystery Box!  This box is packed full of amazing brands.  It was a featured sale item for their Black Friday and Holiday Sales specials, it's a mix of past boxes and was totally a surprise to what would be inside.  This post isn't sponsored, I just wanted to share some amazing new brands I found because of this box, and I thought you might want to know and support amazing small brands and artisans who contribute to this monthly subscription box!

4 Ocean - Each bead is made from recycled glass and the adjustable cord is made from recycled water bottles. For every bracelet sold, 4Ocean will remove 1 lb of trash from the Ocean.

Spice Foods Chimichurri Almonds - I always keep a bag of almonds in my desk drawer, I was very excited to see a new flavor to add to my stash!  These almonds are dusted with exotic spices from Argentina.

Navitas Organics - I gifted these to my friend for her road trip back from Phoenix to Colorado.  I hope she loved the delicious serving of protein & healthy fats.

Sweetapolita Twinkle Sprinkles - This holiday season I'm going to make the prettiest desserts and maybe even shake this vegan sprinkle mix over a unicorn latte. I'm sure my kids are going to love these the most!

Golden Earth Chakra 3 Oil - This blend features neroli essential oil infused with citrine.  I like to roll it onto my Solar Plexus for a boost in self trust & confidence.

HealthForce MacaForce Lucuma Spice - Excited to try this mix of adaptogenic powder into my morning smoothie for an increase in energy & to improve concentration.

Auromere Ayurvedic Vanilla-Neem Soap - I seriously can never keep enough soap in this house for my husband I don't know if he's eating it or what but I'm happy to try this moisturizing soap bar made with vanilla, wildcrafted neem and 19 additional Ayurvedic herbal oils and extracts.

Tuore Naturals Conditioning Lip Oil - Gifting this to my daughter to help hydrate her lips, they're always so chapped. I''m going to have her roll on this nut-free blend of sunflower and vitamin E oils with essential oils of sweet orange & ylang ylang before bed.

Shanti Bar Vitality Bar - an energy-boosting superfood bar, made with 100% raw ingredients and packs 17 grams of plant-based protein.

Element Botanicals Incense Cones - I just made an incense burner in my ceramics class, I'm so excited to get it our of the kiln and burn these all natural palo santo and pine resin incense cones to help ground my energy and connect with the healing scent of the forest.

Soul Sunday Unicorn Aromatherapy Roller - This dreamy blend of lavender and peppermint essential oils is perfect for applying to your pulse points and temples to enhance your spiritual vision.  Peppermint and Lavender are my favorite oils to breathe when I have head or neck tension.

Blue Sage Smudge Bundle - I love to burn herbal smudge sticks to clear negativity and refresh my home and sacred space with pure, protective energy.

Urban Moonshine Digestive Bitters - Going to try spraying this digestive bitters formula into my mouth before eating to inspire my body’s own production of digestive juices & enzymes.

Sacred Wood Essence Palo Santo Stick & Oil - I love burning this sacred wood to cleanse and protect my aura in new places and apply the essential oil to my pulse points to boost feelings of peace and well being, especially before yoga or meditating.

Purple Frog Car Air Freshener - I hung this all natural lemongrass air freshener in my car to refresh the atmosphere and raise my vibration with the sweet scent of lemon. And I love all the symbolism on the actual freshener the moon and eyes are my strongest symbols, and I use them all the time in my henna.

Laser Trees Wood Keychain - Love this new addition to my key chain. The sacred geometry inspired nine-sided lotus is laser etched into wood from a cherry tree, which is known to promote stability and enhance focus.

Brie McKay Good Vibes Pin - I put this White Sage stick pin on my camera backpack to ward off bad vibes and remind me of my ability to bring positivity to any situation.

Let's Put a Bird on It Unicorn Dust Highlighter - I'm gifting this organic cream highlighter to my daughter since I know it's a safe make up option for her sensitive skin.  She's going to love the mystical shimmer. It's made with flower infused oils, vegan mica and vitamin E oil.

Unicorn Makeup Brush - Also gifting her this brush for her highlighter listed above.

Prim Botanicals The Hair Oil - I plan on using this to keep my daughter's wild child hair under control.  It can be used as a leave-in mask, hot oil treatment, heat protectant or final touch to make locks shine.

Wanderluxe -  Moon wall hanging is an expression of nature’s deep-rooted beauty. I have it hanging in my new meditation room to bring balance and abundance into my sacred space.

I know subscription boxes can be overwhelming to budget in and the stuff might not be great one month or another, but as I watch the boxes come out every month I'm constantly in shock at how cool and consistent the products are! It's definitely something I plan on integrating into my budget so I can have these awesome products to share with henna and yoga clients and my students. Hope you guys enjoyed checking out all these brands and if you find something you love share it with me, it always makes me so happy to share the news of great quality products that help us live our life to the fullest.  You can find their subscriptions and past boxes (some still available for purchase) here.



     

No comments:

Post a Comment