Friday, April 27, 2018

Newborn Session.

I'm trying to get in the habit of posting more of my professional photography work here on the blog.  I might move it to a freestanding space later or maybe on to my site at JenniferLindSchutsky.com but I sort of like mixing it in here with all the other things I do.  

Anyway, when my friend Anna had her baby I offered her an in home session, so when she delivered her adorable baby boy, we made plans for me to come take pictures.  They had just moved into their new home and hadn't even been home from the hospital more than a few hours before I showed up to take these pictures.  I love fresh photos because babies change so much in just a week or two and mom's bodies return to more 'normal' I love documenting the newness of it all so fresh 24 sessions are definitely the way to go if you're up for it mamas!
// I've been trying to master my edits to look more like film.  I love the convenience of digital but if I had a choice and unlimited funds I would photograph on Kodak Portra 400 forever for everything, so I used the lighting and colors inspired from previous work to set this to the style I was hoping for.  I love how they turned out but if you have editing advice I'm all ears.
// this might be my favorite image ever from this session. Partners take note feed your postpartum women. 
Thanks again, Anna, I love you and your sweet family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment