Monday, December 3, 2018

Magnolia Touch is my new favorite oil.


OMG.  anyone else experience anxious feelings during the winter months and even holidays? Why is, it that, there is so much stress around a celebratory season?  Maybe, it's the interacting with difficult family, or worrying about money and still getting everyone gifts.  I don't know, but, we've worked really hard to step back and enjoy our family time together but if you're feeling the stress of socializing and want to feel confident and uplifted, I thought I'd share my new favorite doterra product; Magnolia Touch.  It has a fruity and floral aroma that eases *anxious feelings and promotes relaxation. I personally love doTERRA Magnolia Touch as my new light and sweet fragrance. Combined with Fractionated Coconut oil in a roll-on bottle creates an easily application technique when you are in need of uplifting energy.

Apply to wrists or bottoms of feet to create feelings of calmness and relaxation during the hectic holidays.  Even better, Magnolia Touch is nourishing to the skin, so it's perfect for adding to a daily routine to help skin feel moisturized and smooth. 

I'm probably going to gift some of these to loved ones who may feel overwhelmed and those who need comfort during a difficult time.  Need a sample? email me and we'll make sure you're taken care of.


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment