Monday, January 14, 2019

Banana Bread


Last week I decided to use up some super ripe bananas in some banana bread.  But I'm also trying to give my body a break from gluten as it seems I instantly bloat and puff to the point of looking pregnant whenever I eat wheat.  So I made this with gluten free flour but you could easily make this with equal parts wheat flour.


Ingredients;

2 tablespoons organic butter
2 cups gluten free flour
1/2 cup organic apple sauce
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
3 medium organic banana mashed
2 tablespoons organic local honey (local in season honey is great in reducing allergy reactions according to homeopathy).
2 organic eggs
1 organic chocolate bar chopped up or 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1 cup crushed organic walnuts

preheat oven to 350 degrees f.  Mix ingredients together. Bake for 50 minutes until cooked through, test with toothpick to be sure, allow to cool before slicing.




No comments:

Post a Comment