Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Spooky Session 2019

Took my kids and nephew out from some fun halloween photos.  I have really been trying to create more photography for ME not just clients.  Focusing on telling stories & creative expression.  I asked the kids if they wanted to get dressed up for photos and then took them to goodwill for some costumes and props.  We had a lot of fun getting ready, braiding their hair and painting their nails, I love that I can share my creative processes with them and they're included in my work. I used to never show their full faces on the blog or social media but as they've gotten older and we've had more dialog with what they're comfortable with, I've started allowing a bit more of their presence on social media at their request. Anyway here's a look at our fun session in color, full spooky work on my professional site; JenniferLindSchutsky.com
//mugs from Target, how many cauldron mugs is too many? asking for a witch?
 
//goblet and costume//from goodwill
//goblet from goodwill// costume from costco 2018
//nephew on loan complements of wayne and gretchen.
//spider webbing .99 cents from goodwill.
trick-or-treat
gaze deep into our eyes. // crystal balls from here (large) and here (small)
candy is in our future.
cheers witches. 
real life bunny to bless our session. // cow spine found in northern Arizona. 
Ring around the webbing.
pockets full of candy.
witches. witches.
we're all tied up!
finishing with full moon reflections. 


                            

No comments:

Post a Comment