Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Day 13 Spokane to Missoula

Day 13 of our trip was bittersweet.  We were sad to leave my sister and the girls cousins but ready to move on to our next stop and be reunited with Emily and her kiddos. We cleared out the garden before we left and took a picture with the whole crew.  We drove for a few hours and ended up in one of the most beautiful places in the summer Missoula, Montana.  We watched the sun set around 9pm and ate dinner then made a peach pie.  The husband met us in Montana so we splurged on a hotel last minute to avoid overstaying our welcome with Emily's friend.  But not before swooning over her amazing herb collection of healing concoctions steeping in her cabinets.
Losing my mind because my nephew is taller than me and I can't believe he's already a senior and almost an adult.  
A PROPER medicine cabinet.
Sometimes witches cast spells with symbols and food. Peace and Love to you and yours.  

Tomorrow more camping!  Don't forget to subscribe to my Patreon for all my secret locations.


No comments:

Post a Comment