Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me and Introducing Hawks and Honey!

There's never a good time to change your name and blog and brand, but I figured my 28th Birthday was as good as any.

So, today as I start my 28th year, I'm making a change.  A much needed change.  There was nothing "wrong" with D.I.Y. Cupcake the blog, but much like a sweater you've worn for too long, eventually you need change.  It doesn't fit quite right as you grow and it become worn in the most annoying places and honestly sometimes all you need is a new outfit to get you excited again.  I've kept all the old posts in this new space for you, but I'll be able to blog about so much more without the limits of D.I.Y. and Cucpakes, which I sort of already was doing, but now the blog matches the name and vice versa.

I'm so excited to share my birthday with my new blog and it's finally official! D.I.Y.Cupcake is now Hawks and Honey! So please, take a quick second to look around and don't forget to follow along via Google Friend Connect or Google+ to the right.





Thanks for stopping by and I promise many new and wonderful things are in the works for Hawks and Honey!

Sincerely, 
Jenn


You can also follow along on TwitterPinterestFacebook, and Tumblr!

No comments:

Post a Comment