Monday, October 20, 2014

Pineapple Triangle October 2014 {a review with photos and links of my favorite vendors}

Pineapple Triangle was the first of my Fall events this year {I'm also selling my big and little apparel at Hissyfits Hullabaloo November 2}.  I don't remember why I missed this event last time, but I made an effort to join in this round!  I was so inspired to be around so many amazing small business owners in the Phoenix area.  Let's take a tour of my favorite shops... 
1. let's talk about this amazing venue. It's an old warehouse downtown called the Icehouse and it's been around for over 100 years and it used to literally store ice.  If I got married again {to the same guy, duh} it would be here! for sure. 
Henny and Coco and Sincerely Jenn are two of my favorite other Jennifers.  They're the nicest and encouraging women you'll ever meet and they're crazy talented.  Sonja LOVES her Henny and Coco princess crown and Jenn was selling beautiful make up brush organizers, they also collaborate for Crest and Bloom, hosting creative meet ups in the Phoenix area. 
Floating Specks has the most adorable greeting cards and gift tags. Like this Gracias card or these Arizona gift tags.
Be You Jewelry makes beautiful unique pieces and she'll hand stamp them for you on the spot... still thinking about what I want to have her make for me. 
Petite Party Studio always has the prettiest parties and supplies, it's no surprise I walked away with this Cheers Bitches banner, I mean, have you heard of my bitches food club?!
inside, there were even more shops!
Sparkle and Spice Shop had the most adorable bows and headbands.  My mom splurged on the girls and even got me a headband!
 This was the first time using my new brand name; hawks and honey apparel - until recently I've been operating under Jennifer Lind Schutsky. Big thanks to my sister {pictured} for helping me set up and hanging out with me ALL day! we donated 20% of our sales to OCJ kids.
State Forty Eight were our neighbors again, we were set up next to them at Phx Flea last time and they're the nicest guys with the hottest shirts {get it? because they're heat pressed and made in Phoenix} Love my new shirt from them! 
Meant to head back in before the end of the day and got distracted, but these adorable undies and yoga shorts are on my immediate purchase list! PinkCheeky is organic cotton and made in the USA, and I'm actually shopping on their site as I type this post.
Gabriela Angulo is a local artist and I love love love her watercolor portraits and prints. 
My Only Regret {besides dying} had the best vulgar ceramics.
these dirty dishes have dirty words but cute animals, and I'm going to have to order one ASAP!
Savannah Ashley on the other hand had the sweetest phrases and encouraging words, along with her beautiful dream catchers.  Her wood burned pieces are probably my favorite {need this follow your heart one!}, but I might need to get the girls dream catchers for their room too...
WiseBirdsCo. makes adorable baby leggings and bloomers.  Must get Vera some bloomers while she's still little!
Modest Arrogance Apparel.  I'm loving their Muerto Jaguar tee.
Little Banditos Modern Threads had some super cute tees for littles, I've added them to my list of shirts for Sonja to wear.  It's always nice when other small businesses are helpful, and share information, I love this phoenix community of crafters and entrepreneurs because I feel like everyone is so helpful and positive.  

a few other favorite shops, I missed photographing {but totally LOVE} are Royal Bowtique, Mer*made Jewelry, Madalyn Nault AccessoriesStrawberry HedgehogLetter Craft, TealSuede, and Mame Candles!


Hope you found some new shops to love and also be inspired to find local events in your area featuring local vendors.  It's a huge difference between shopping at booth talking to someone who MAKES your product or buying something at the store from someone who made it a million miles away.  It just feels right to buy local and support families and friends in my area.


No comments:

Post a Comment