Friday, October 3, 2014

Sip. {a happy hour meet up with the bloguettes}

Last Thursday, my sister and I met up with the bloguettes team at Sip {a coffee and beer house} in Old Town Scottsdale.  I've probably mentioned the bloguettes here before, I attended their AMAZING two day workshop on branding and photoshop and even though I already knew photoshop and how to get the results I waned from my images, I learned SO MANY shortcuts, made new friends and business connections AND rethought my branding techniques.  So when they sent out an invite to their monthly happy hour meet up, I dragged my sister along for a gals' night out.  We had so much fun...
Iced Vanilla Almond Milk Latte and a Cappuccino
The Best Happy Hour Hummus, I've ever had.
Music Triva Bingo.  I didn't win, but I did try.





p.s. you can find the bloguettes blog on their website to follow along with everything amazing they're doing. click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment