Monday, January 19, 2015

Newborn Photo Session with Genevieve and Her Parents

Last week I had the honor of documenting a new baby and her sweet parents.  I LOVE family sessions, there is something so wonderful about watching a family interact and seeing the love of a new mama.  I loved watching her dad hold her in his single hand.  I forgot they all start so small, and seeing her next to her daddy was just the most precious thing I could imagine.  Anyway I wanted to share them with you all, if you're looking for inspiration or just need to stare at new baby to make your ovaries ache...
I love this tree at the nearby park and it's perfect in winter with my hand me down thrifted chair.
Before I could get many photos, mama took a quick second to feed this hungry baby.
Once they were done we moved over to her handmade baby blanket for quick cuddle sesh.
and look at that! she opened her eyes for me.
Also can we talk about January weather in Phoenix?  The leaves finally fall and it looks like Autumn for the rest of the country.
Sleepy baby let us take a few more family photos before getting fussy.

Thanks again to this happy family for trusting me to document their new addition! I couldn't love my job more!  Do you have any favorite places in for photos?  Or any inspiring photographer?  I'm always looking for more resources!




No comments:

Post a Comment