Monday, March 9, 2015

Bitches Food Club goes to Devoured Phoenix {and they bring their Husbands} Day 2

Day two of Devoured was the day most of the "bitches" bought tickets.  We started off meeting up with our friends and family and headed straight to the beer garden.
I opted for the Old Rasputin that Husband tried yesterday.
but promptly moved on to Moonshine and sweet tea from Arizona Distilling..
And for the first food stop of the day SASSI
Hazelnut custard.
We got a table hidden in the back of the garden and started our first round of food. Moonshine, Beer, SASSI zucchini flower and ricotta on toast, desert and a sandwich from AJs.
Can you even handle how pretty this backdrop is?! Husband and I love Pink Pony, it's one of our go to date night spots.
Federal Pizza, not serving Pizza. Mocktail and Ravioli.
Fruit Loop Macaroons, the French would be pissed. I ate one anyway, and it was delicious. PHX Public Market
Our second round of samples also including Beets Sauce on Ravioli and Beet juice from The Parlor.
 I found a fruit loop in my macaroon!
fresh "otter pops"?! yeah, I'll eat that. From District.
Corn Horchata while waiting in line. KAI
The VIP room had the best view.
Third round of lines, another stash of samples.
Detail of Those mini horchatas! And another pro tip; when you get a shaved ice from Jacked Ice {mixed with Titos} just put it in your wine cup to keep your hands free for food.
brothers.
Matt with more food and drinks.
Tito's Vodka making their own dip-n-dots-esq topping.
Fun with dry ice.
Windsor/Joyride/Churn all the same family of amazing restaurants.
The BEST drink was the Margarita was from Joyride.
Beckett's Table. I think!
Temporary Tattoos?! sure, I'll put one on!
Representing Tinderbox Kitchen, visiting from Flagstaff and yes to this brussel sprout salad and Prosciutto? combo.
I can't get enough of these pot stickers from Bitter and Twisted, definitely went back for seconds to a few places .  
ps. good thing I wore my stretchy pants, and mock maternity shirt, I was full!
Last call for drinks!
Sam with ALL.the.DRINKS.
and in closing, Salud! 

If you have any favorite restaurants or know the servings that are missing captions, leave me a comment, and let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment