Friday, May 22, 2015

Peach Picking at Schnepf Farms {May 2015}

Last Sunday my mom invited us to the last day of the Peach Festival at Schnepf Farms, of course I said yes! 
We got there later in the day thanks to constructions and lack of directions, but once we made it, we jumped on the hayride to drive us out to the peach fields.
The girls each got their own baskets/bags but I actually grabbed a box so we could fill it up and make all the peach things!
Thanks Grandma for always coordinating fun activities 
Love going places with these girls.
And on the hayride back they couldn't wait to bit into some juicy peaches.

Have you been to the peach festival?  What other local Phoenix area activities do you participate in? I'm always looking for more places to go with these kiddos!
AND do you have any peach recipes? I'm going to need them!




No comments:

Post a Comment