Sunday, August 30, 2015

I Feel Beautiful Project {in collaboration with Kerry Burki}

A couple of weeks ago I had the priviledge to collaborate with Kerry Burki, a super inspirational local lady!  Her idea was to document normal women when they feel the most beautiful and share why they feel beautiful,  I couldn't help but be inspired by each and every one of them.  They all had wonderful stories to share as I took their photos and I felt like I should feature the whole thing here in case you are interested in participating or supporting Kerry's magazine when it's released.  
I feel beautiful when I am relaxed.
I feel beautiful when I'm Creating
I feel beautiful when I'm playing outside with my kids!
I feel beautiful when I'm not in front of the camera.
I feel beautiful when I'm behind the camera.
I feel beautiful when I'm laughing with my kids.

I feel beautiful when I'm true to Destiny.


I feel beautiful when I'm Cooking.
I feel beautiful when I'm wearing bright colors.
I feel beautiful when I create.
 She even asked me to sit in for a photo! {For more information on photography please email me at hello@jenniferlindschutsky.com or contact Kerry Burki for community collaborations.}
I feel beautiful when I'm Laughing.

For more information on the project and how you can get involved head over to Kerry Burki's website and find all the inspiration work she's doing in the Phoenix area.


No comments:

Post a Comment