Wednesday, August 26, 2015

WEST COAST ROAD TRIP {Albuquerque, New Mexico}

After Denver we headed to Albuquerque to visit my sister and her family.
It was about 6 or 7 hours door to door, and most of that was spend looking at the sky.
AND finally we got there!
We headed to the park the next morning to get some play time in with the kids.
and then to lunch at Flying Star Cafe.
They had quite the cake selection!
My Greek veggie falafel burger was amazing.
much too quick of a trip, but so great to see my sister and family as the last stop on our trip.
hey look! a photo of me AND Husband, hardly ever happens.
oh my gosh and these BIG kids! Cousins.
and a random wall I wanted to document.
back on the road, finally heading home. check back tomorrow to see more clouds!



No comments:

Post a Comment