Friday, April 22, 2016

Jackalope Phoenix Recap {in photos}

Last weekend was one of my favorite local artist markets!  Jackalope Phoenix at Indian School Park featuring over 200 artists and food trucks.  He're a look at some of my favorite finds... 
Three Sheets Sketchbooks.  Sketchbooks handmade and bound out of upcycled cardboard beer packaging. 
Beautiful dream catcher crystal necklaces by harper made.
Prints by the Cactus Club.
 The most amazing smelling sandalwood beard oil by Wet Shaving Products
Seriously impressive handmade AZ charms from R3 SK8 Products
Wild Child from my collection; hawks and honey apparel.
Above and Below; SpoonsenForksen
Love my new mug from Mayware Ceramics
Bright bold beautiful stone necklaces by Jewelry by McV
Adorable duck soaps by Lenna's Luxurious Soap.
Animal Portraits painted by Ke'vin Bowers, seriously the texture of his canvases were inspirational.
Too Rah Loo {and a brand new baby too!}
Above and Below featuring hand painted items by Danielle Conti 
Seriously stylish dog collars and accessories by Oxford Dogma. 
Above and Below: Kokedama Phoenix.  And I can thank my mother for that little guy below now hanging on my window.  


!hat are you favorite local markets?! Phoenix has so many talented artists, I feel so lucky to be a part of this wonderful creative community!

No comments:

Post a Comment